This application process has now closed. If you would like to be considered for any future vacancies, we’d love to receive your CV at [email protected]
The Syria Campaign works to end the conflict by elevating the voices of the country’s peaceful heroes – those trapped by the violence on all sides.
In two years our small team has:
- Created award-winning films that have been viewed by tens of millions of people and shown in the White House.
- Generated thousands of media stories about Syria around the world.
- Unlocked tens of millions of dollars in aid through targeted advocacy.
- Placed key aspects of the conflict at the top of the political agenda.
- Raised millions of dollars in direct support for life-saving Syrian heroes.
- Built a community of more than 500,000 people across the world taking action in solidarity with Syria’s heroes.
We work with dozens of partners across Syria who trust us deeply. We support the medics that risk their lives to save others, the volunteer rescue workers who rush to the scene of bombs and the teachers who build schools in basements to make sure Syria has a future. Syria is full of heroes and we’re privileged enough to work with them.
Right now we’re looking for an all-star campaigner to join our team. You need to feel driven by a deep sense of compassion for your fellow humans. We need people who excel at one of the following: expertise on Syria with deep connections to networks of activists, creative ideas and content, communications, digital mobilization, movement building and media (or all of the above…). We want people who can weave together the best parts of smart advocacy, storytelling, and organising, bringing them together to create campaigns that save lives.
If the below are things that get you out of bed in the morning, we want to hear from you:
- Getting Syria’s heroes in front of the world’s decision makers.
- Planning creative campaign concepts that can cut through complex issues.
- Working in solidarity with some of humanity’s heroes to get their voices into the world.
- Producing content with creatives that can stop the heart and move the mind.
- Planning massive headline grabbing actions in capital cities.
- Building and coordinating networks of activists around the world.
- Being part of a tiny team in a start-up culture doing whatever it takes to have impact on the crisis.
Fluency in written and spoken English is essential, fluency in written and spoken Arabic highly desirable.
The position is a remote one and can be done anywhere in European, Middle Eastern or East Coast US time zones. We have small offices in DC, Berlin, Beirut, and London.
Salary dependent on experience. This position will remain open until filled.
Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit for the team to [email protected] or pass this onto someone who fits the bill.